TO Buy Prints
You've come to the destination point of this web
site. I've arrived too, to make sure you get the best.
List the items you wish to purchase:
1. One or more prints on archival paper (the best).
2. Six standard sizes are offered: 10"in., 16"in., 20"in., 24"in.,
36"in., and 42"in.
3. All sizes are determined by the greatest length, horizontally
or vertically as custom prints. No print will be cropped to fit a set
standard size even up to 42" inches.
4. Would you like to have them come with mats? They come in
various colors. Or, simply leave them as they are. You can also
have white borders around each print in widths of 1", 2", and 3"
inches, but these additions will decrease the size of your actual
painting, so you may want to increase the size of the painting
accordingly. Mats along with frames can do so much for a painting.
I like to have at least 1"in., of a mat. But you can determine for
yourself what size of a mat you'd like.
(Again, all framed prints come with Plexiglas protection. If you don't
want to stick a nail in the wall 3M offers a "stick um" type solution
that you can affix to the wall without the use of a nail. You can
purchase them at Walmart, Staples, or Home Depot.)
5. You will be informed by way of e-mail as to your purchase and
the approximate time of delivery.